Or... I could write about how silly my kids are and how I think my daughter has seen through the ruse of the toothfairy (it's only the toothfairies second visit and my daughter is already saying, "Mom, you're the toothfairy? Aren't you?"
What do you say to that? I think I need a manual.
Instead, I thought I would list the 13 things I am most grateful for:
- A husband that loves and adores me, even when the house is a mess and I don't get to bed until one am.
- Two adorable, loving kids that wake up my every morning with warm little squirming bodies, giggles and hugs.
- A job I enjoy, making good money
- My love for writing and the ability to create emotions and a connection with my readers.
- A beautiful home that our family loves.
- My health
- My family's health
- My mom (What would I do without you? You always know just the right thing to do.)
- My dad (Miss you, Daddy)
- My Gran Dunne (You have no idea how many times a day I think about you, Gran)
- JK Rowling, JR Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Linda Howard, Mercedes Lackey, Marjorie M. Liu, and Stephanie Meyer
- Junsu, Yoochun, JaeJoong, Changmin, Yunho - You inspire me
- Romance Divas - You guys are the best!!!! What else can I say